1356, Qingdao Jinshatan Beer City, Hungdao, Qingdao, Shandong, China, 266520
- Mixed Doubles team must consists of 1 male and 1 female athlete, Men's Doubles must consists of 2 male athletes, Women's Doubles must consists of 2 female athletes. ONE ATHLETE MAY COMPETE IN MAXIMUM 2 CATEGORIES.
- Entries are accepted only through the FITEQ registration system. Entries sent to the local organizers only will not be accepted.
- Deadline for final entries is 13th of July 2023, 23:59 Central European Time.
- Cancellation deadline is 16th of July 2023, 18:00 Event Local Time.
Cancellation must be sent to the FITEQ Competiton Team : [email protected]
After this deadline, the penalty for non show policy will apply and a cancellation fee of 100 USD will be charged for each athlete. Players will not be allowed to enter future FITEQ events if any cancellation fees remain outstanding.
- Players are obliged to upload their PPE (pre-participation evaluation) form to their FITEQ profile to validate their entries. Without validated forms the entry is invalid.
Download the PPE Form: HERE
Kindly note that it is necessary for each individual to handle their own visa application. We advise you to reach out to the consulate in your country for the necessary information. To obtain invitation letters, please get in touch with Krisztian Horvath via email at the [email protected] Prior to you departure for the competition, please take extra care when registering and making arrangements, ensuring that you possess all the required documents for entering the country.. Please be aware that all costs associated with visas are the sole responsibility of the applicant.
All participants must have appropriate insurance coverage (e.g. medical, accident, travel). All costs incurred are borne by the participants.
Team Officials Accreditation:
Team Officials accreditation for the Teqball Tour - Qingdao event can be requested by contacting [email protected] with a subject line of "Team Official Accreditation-Qingdao". Please note that the deadline for submitting such requests is 16:00 CET on July 21th, 2023. Each CLUB can nominate up to 5 Team Officials.
Coach accreditation for the Teqball Tour - Qingdao event can be requested by clicking HERE . Please note that the deadline for submitting such requests is 16:00 CET on July 21th, 2023.
All costs incurred are borne by the participants. Booking non-refundable or non-changeable flights, accomodations before FITEQ confirms the participant's registration is not advised. FITEQ will not be responsible for the costs of such bookings or any related cancellation fees, costs or expenses.
If a Competition is cancelled as a result of Force Majeure, FITEQ declines all responsibility and shall owe no reimbursement to Player for costs incurred (e.g accommodations, tickets).
FITEQ reserves the right to amend the playing system at its own discretion, including the implementation of quota system (i.e. limiting the number of participants), if FITEQ considers that the competition can only be organized with a limited number of participants.
Based on World Ranking positions there might be direct seeds to the knock-out-stage.
Event Guide will be uploaded after the cancellation deadline to ensure that all participants have a final and accurate schedule of the event.