Clean Sport Education
A wealth of anti-doping educational tools and resources exists today. It is strongly recommended that all FITEQ athletes, coaches and other athlete support personnel take the time to get educated and informed using these free and publicly accessible tools.
ADEL is WADA’s global Anti-Doping Education and Learning Platform. ADEL welcomes anyone who wants to learn about clean sport – registration is free for all.
When signing up, make sure to select “Teqball (FITEQ)” from the list of sports.
FITEQ recommends the following courses:
- Athlete’s Guide to the 2021 Code – for all athletes
- ADEL for Registered Testing Pool athletes – for Testing Pool athletes
- International-Level Athletes Education Program – for International-Level athletes
- National-Level Athletes Education Program – for National-level athletes
- Athlete Support Personnel Guide to the 2021 Code – for all athlete support personnel
- Parents of Elite Athletes Education Program – for all parents
- High Performance Coaches’ Education Program – for all coaches
- Medical Professional’s Education Program – for all medical staff
We recommend that you regularly visit the International Testing Agency’s Athlete Hub for the latest news, articles and informational resources. You can also visit the Resources section if you are looking for a specific document.
All members of the FITEQ community are invited to take part in the monthly ITA webinar series. Each month, anti-doping experts are joined by an athlete guest to discuss key anti-doping topic relevant to athletes and athlete support personnel. All webinars are free and accessible to any interested member of the global sport community. Registration for each webinar opens 2-3 weeks prior to the live session on the ITA Athlete Hub and on the ITA social media channels. Previous webinars can also be viewed on the Athlete Hub.