Registration Deadline: 07/03/2023 00:00 (CET)
Cancellation Deadline: 14/03/2023 00:00 (CET)
Cancellation Fee: $100.00
Competition Type:Teqball Tour
Events: Women’s singles, Men’s singles, Men’s doubles, Women’s doubles, Mixed doubles
The event is the fourth (last) stage of the qualification pathway for the European Games 2023 Teqball competition.
(Please fill out the form before: 14 March 2023)
- Only coaches with a valid FITEQ recognised certificate are eligible for a Coach accreditation!
No other people will receive a Coach accreditation.
- For coach accreditation, please click here
- Accepted certifications: FITEQ Level Intro, FITEQ Level 1.
Team Official accreditation:
(Official Club and National Federation representatives)
For Team Official accreditation please write an email to [email protected]
(Pairs can be replaced by another athlete from any country until the cancellation deadline.
The organisation and travel costs of the new athlete must be paid by the team, as well as any administrative fees FITEQ incurs for the change of reservations.)
In case you would like to register a reserved athlete, please write to [email protected]
Event guide will be uploaded after the cancellation deadline.
- All athletes participating in European Teqball Tour - Podgorica event must be born on or before 31 March 2007.
- One athlete may compete in maximum 2 categories.
If the categories are not decided until the registration deadline, FITEQ has the right to reject the registration in each category.
- Please note that if an athlete does not add his/her partner's name by the registration deadline, his/her registration is invalid.
- Entries are accepted only through the FITEQ registration system.
Competition Venue:Verde Complex; Oktoih 2, Podgorica, Montenegro (View on map)
Age Limit: 14 Year